Authenticate yourself in your GajarX exchange account.
Make sure your funds are on the Exchange wallet. (Read “How to deposit cryptocurrency” article)
(To learn about Gajarx order types, please read Order Types article.)
1. Select the market according to your needs (Ex: in BTC market you can buy and sell any altcoin listed in the market)
2. Select the pair (Ex: BTC/Altcoin)
3. Buy orders list – represents the buying orders opened by the traders who want to sell their crypto assets. For example, in the picture from above where is selected ADC/BTC market, you will be able to sell your ADC tokens to receive BTC by selecting the orders opened in the buying orders tab)
4. Sell orders list – represents the selling orders opened by the traders who want to sell their crypto assets. For example, in the picture from above where is selected ADC/BTC market, you will be able to sell your BTC to receive ADC token by selecting the orders opened in the selling orders tab)
Use Limit orders:
1. Select the trading pair.
2. Write the desired price, amount in the sell or buy limit order box.
3. Limit orders will be completed with your selected price.
4. Use the percentages displayed under the amount box and use 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of you available funds.
Check your orders
Your order will appear in the Orders tab.
Once the order is executed, your funds will be credited to your wallet.
The executed/canceled order will then move to the Order History tab.